Tuesday, March 02, 2010

Alvinisms 1023

"It is better to wear out than to rust out."

-Bishop Richard Cumberland

Did you know: Lions sleep up to 20 hours a day.

Thought of the day: One of the best perks of working at school besides hanging out w/ the kids is...HANGING OUT ON A FIELD TRIP! Last Friday my elementary class and I went to the Wild Animal Park and it was dope! First of all I haven't been there in...I'm not sure if I'd ever gone but that place is radical. Didn't take many pictures cuz I had to watch the kiddos but for sure Imma go back and take my time!

Food for thought:

Pork Sandwich with Muffaletta, Pecorino Romano Cheese, Paprika, Yellow Bell Pepper and Sautéed King Mushroom and Vidala Onion Dressing. Too good for its own good.

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz


What is it about meerkats that kids love so much? They are cool though.

Siiiiimbaaaaa...You have forgotten who you are. And therefore forgotten me.

Oh shnaps, I think he sees me.

I wanna go up in the balloon!

Now you know where the "did you know" today comes from.

The trees are too high? Maybe that's why this animal looks malnourished.

I spy the Philippines.

Weird looking animals everywhere.



www.alvinisms.com
www.willysantos.com
www.segue-mag.com
www.mavyn.com
www.tmdance.org

No comments: