Thursday, March 04, 2010

Alvinisms 1024

"Even with the best of maps and instruments, we can never fully chart our journeys."

-Gail Pool

Did you know: In 37% of Americans, the thirst mechanism is so weak
that it is mistaken for hunger.

Thought of the day: So I've decided to go on a road trip for my spring break along the 1 and 101. Surfing and visiting all the famous beaches along the way, seeing the random attractions, eating at late night diners, sleeping under the stars, and just going the wind. I'm so excited.

Food for thought:

Goat Cheese and Pesto Bruschetta with Cherry Tomatoes. It's so easy but why am I so lazy to ever just make things like this.

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz


First picture outside w/ the new cammie is of Miss China aka Jenny and the Prince of Vietnam aka Kimtan.

Mira Mesa's finest: Flo and Fatch.

It's gonna be a while till I get back into taking more pictures again.

Fullerton's Finest.

Lil Holly from the green belt ain't lil no more.

Happy birthday Hamster.

Kuvi and the hips.

I think Vince was trying to bomb this picture.

If you follow me you should follow Jomo as well!

Preschool buddies Alvinism and The Local Hero.

Thanks for the fun times.


www.alvinisms.com
www.willysantos.com
www.segue-mag.com
www.mavyn.com
www.tmdance.org

No comments: