Monday, December 28, 2009

Alvinisms 992

"It's not going to be peaches and gravy all the time."

-Brad Miller, Pacers Center

Did you know: Dennis Rodman sold his home in Newport Beach because he felt his neighbors partied too much.

Thought of the day: In accordance to the "quote of the day", who eats peaches and gravy!?! And in accordance to my "did you know", Rodman was the ultimate playboy and crazy media monger now he's complaining? 2012 must be around the corner.

Food for thought:

Mexican chorizo cornbread stuffing filled with sweet white corn kernels, roasted poblano & jalapeno peppers, cilantro and roasted garlic.

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz


Long story short, my family didn't celebrate Xmas yet and we'll be doing it on NYE. But my nieces did give me some new reading material. THANKS! I'm almost done w/ Have a Little Faith after 2 days!

I hooked my nieces up w/ some traditional toys, clothes, etc. for Xmas but I also drew them some sort of doodles I've been drawing since high school. I'm no artist or tagger by any means but their names are in there.





www.alvinisms.com
www.willysantos.com
www.segue-mag.com
www.mavyn.com
www.tmdance.org

No comments: