Sunday, December 27, 2009

Alvinisms 991

"If I ever saw myself saying I'm excited going to Cleveland, I'd punch myself in the face because I'm lying."

-Ichiro Suzuki on playing a game in Cleveland.

Did you know: A player on the English club Chorlton Villa received a yellow card for farting during an opponents penalty kick.

Thought of the day: I totally forgot about this night but thanks Jomo for being photographer for the night!

Food for thought:

Corned beef and sharp cheddar sandwiches on freshly-baked flaky croissants dressed with whole grain mustard, watercress and caramelized onions deglazed with balsamic and cider vinegar. Have mercy!

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz


So Super Sam, Alstar, Alvinism, The Prince, and Jomo ready to head out to celebrate.

Thanks for the beer brotha. Tajima down here and Guppies up there.

Why the stone faces guys?

Even DJs like to have fun too. Hahahaha!

It's always good to see you Mar.

Eddie and I having our convo over a glass of Henny.

My old skate buddy Eric Santos!

Thanks for the shots Als!

Oh yeah, us 3 left for a hot second to see our girl So Super Sam spin at Red C Lounge.

Sam plays the best hits to make your head bob and body move. Good job mama!

We came back to see a dead body.

Thank you Hannah for the cupcakes!

Poppin' bottles in the VIP makes for a drunk boy!

Special Ed and Cile quazi showing face.

As Toes would say, "CRACKIN!"

Poor Kimtan. KTFO.
We didn't get our Tajima fix but Santana's ain't so bad either.

Damage done.

You guys only look tall because of the skinny jeans.

The infamous half crooked smile.

I wonder if Tajima is open till 3 this night.

You can still save till the end of the month.

Pacquiao ain't running from no one.

The ultimate tribute board.

We're on our way to something good.

I own, love it, still watch it, and will try to be here so you should too.

www.alvinisms.com
www.willysantos.com
www.segue-mag.com
www.mavyn.com
www.tmdance.org

No comments: