Monday, November 02, 2009

Alvinisms 964

"A man does not have to be an angel in order to be a saint."

-Albert Schweitzer (1875 - 1965)

Did you know: There are no natural lakes in the state of Ohio , everyone is manmade.

Thought of the day: So here are my first shots w/ the new camera. Nothing special but I thought I'd post it. Charger vs Raider game tomorrow as well as first surf shots coming soon.

Food for thought:

In 26 years of life I've never seen anyone's grill as perfect as this or food perfectly prepared like this. Who cares? It still looks yummy.

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz


Fat kids eat a lot. Heffers eat a lot and take pictures to remember it. Yup, Imma heffer.

Real heffers get hungry looking at raw meat too.

Yeah I'm reading the Twilight Saga. Someone once said, "you can't make fun of it if you never read it." Once I finish, I can and will make as much fun of it as I want. Don't get me started. Girly books are really for girls.

And of course one of my all time favorite random pictures. Just felt like it belonged here.

www.alvinisms.com
www.willysantos.com
www.segue-mag.com
www.hoeyinc.com
www.mavyn.com
www.tmdance.org

No comments: