Thursday, September 17, 2009

Alvinisms 933

"Don't be bored by not being boring."

-Unknown

Did you know: I day in college I ate a whole pack of bacon.

Thought of the day: In reference to my "did you know", it was not a good feeling while finishing it off. By 2/3 of the way there I figured I had to finish it just so I can say I can. Not worth it. Blehhh....

ITS SANDWICH DAY AT WORK! MY FAV!

Food for thought:

Chopped salad of heirloom tomato, yellow pepper, Persian cucumber with red onion, habanero, mint and yogurt-tahini dressing.

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz


Go out for a good cause.

I saw this book on www.theberrics.com and thought it was rad. Pick it up.

Toe-Knee found this picture of me like in 4th/5th grade. Damn you! Crooked ass teeth pre-braces.

www.alvinisms.com
www.willysantos.com
www.segue-mag.com
www.hoeyinc.com
www.mavyn.com
www.tmdance.org

No comments: