Sunday, September 13, 2009

Alvinisms 932

"It is not only fine feathers that make fine birds."

-Aesop

Did you know: The potato was the first vegetable to be grown in space.

Thought of the day: I just got something in the mail that I probably didn't need. In fact I know I don't need it but I'm just a sucker for nostalgia. Damn this plastic credit card.

Food for thought:

Zucchini Chilaquiles

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz


Saturday morning after the Ivy Kimtan and I woke up for football and looked at my leavings.

I'm so ashamed.

Hungover football vs Mira Mesa was tough.

This is Kimtan and Ollie in the second game.

I guess you can tell I wasn't up for a second round.

On the other field I spied Tarzan, Lora, and a few others practicing for their league.

Coed football, I'm in!

If you don't get up and do it you could be this guy. Just play.

www.alvinisms.com
www.willysantos.com
www.segue-mag.com
www.hoeyinc.com
www.mavyn.com
www.tmdance.org

No comments: