Sunday, September 13, 2009

Alvinisms 931

"Ideas are like rabbits. You get a couple and learn how to handle them, and pretty soon you have a dozen."

-John Steinbeck (1902 - 1968)

Did you know: Each year in the United States, over 3 billion pizzas are sold.

Thought of the day: This week is going by really fast. No complaints, just not ready for what's coming next week. If you don't know, you will soon enough.

Food for thought:

Heirloom tomatoes crumbled over some tangy goat cheese and scattered over some raw pistachio, cilantro and jalapeno. Some fresh squeezed lime juice and a drizzled extra virgin olive oil to finish along with freshly cracked black pepper.

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz


What my ride home on 9/11 looked like.

Later that night we went to the Ivy. See what Freddy is smiling about?

Legs for days son!

If you don't see the tattoo. Then there's another one to show you where.

Fred and Cris.

First we all went to spin the wheel at Bareback grill.

Ehhh, who's this guy?

Flo seem to be familiar w/ him.

Ugly faces #1

Ugly faces #2

Ugly faces #3

Yumi and Joe Friday (Arnette/Soak vs Kaos). Thanks for everything.

Fatch, James and I screaming at something.

Andrew Sprigle (Willys Workshop) and Steve pointing at my noggin. We look like kids!

Ian Hoey doing the inconspicuous chug.

This is my one of my last memories.

Kaleena love.

They're saying, "come down here and dance fool!"

I see you again Aileen!

Mr. San Diego himself, Toe-Knee and Anne matchy matchy.

Sorry it came out like this Ollie.

Cuz tonight's gonna be a good night.

Everyone has a look for a magazine on except me.

You can find us at Willys Workshop PQ.

What a strange smirk TJ.

Dudley got something on his mind.

WBZ 4 Life.

I heart Maihan. She's the sweetest.

Maybe my second favorite club picture.

This is for sure a random picture.

WBZ everywhere!

Random photo number 2.

Willy (WW, Birdhouse, Arnette, Satori, Iron Horse) x Ryan (Illis)

I miss working w/ you Lhuween! You're boy is all up in the picture!

Let's keep the ugly face thing going.

That's a huge smile Cheryl!

Gonna miss Charger home games w/ you guys.

Jamie and I went to Bethune together. National City!

Don't remember this picture w/ Chris and Jhes.

This is nice picture...of a photobomber.

Was not supposed to get that blitzed that night. Whoops.

How could I eat at Tajima and not remember it!?!

That makes me soooo sad.

www.alvinisms.com
www.willysantos.com
www.segue-mag.com
www.hoeyinc.com
www.mavyn.com
www.tmdance.org

No comments: