Sunday, September 13, 2009

Alvinisms 930

"Winning is important to me, but what brings me real joy is the experience of being fully engaged in whatever I'm doing."

-Phil Jackson

Did you know: Children ages 3-11 prefer pizza over all other foods for lunch and dinner, according to a recent Gallup Poll.

Thought of the day: Dude, the Charger game at Hooters was everything a MNF game should be and even though I almost got a heart attack I'm super stoked w/ the turnout. The hard part came after.

When I wanted to stay and just drink w/ everyone left I had to go home and finish assembling the grill which I still haven't finished. Try to work on putting something together w/ a beer in hand does not go well for me. Try 2 comes tomorrow.

Food for thought: See below

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz


Labor day I still labored by cleaning up the school inside and out.

Maybe no one will understand how happy this picture makes me.

You are being watched.

Afterwards its time for drinks and food at the local tequilaria. Cheers!

Poppers anytime.

Carnitas burrito mega sized.

Wednesday night at Stone Brewery for the celebration of...

Juli and Ren. I heart you guys.

www.alvinisms.com
www.willysantos.com
www.segue-mag.com
www.hoeyinc.com
www.mavyn.com
www.tmdance.org

No comments: