Monday, July 27, 2009

Alvinisms 884

"Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter."

-Martin Luther King Jr. (1929 - 1968)

Did you know: Female koala bears have two vaginas. Male koala bears have a bifurcated (i.e. forked) penis.

Thought of the day: Food and friends are 2 things I've always known to make me happy.

Food for thought: That's all there is below.

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz


Sunday morning a couple of us got together for brunch.

And prepared, cooked, and ate.

Shared a lot of laughs.

It was food galore.

Since I was the first one there next to Josephine I got first dibs on all the goods...especially the bacon.

I forgot what this was called but it was dank!!! Eggs, bacon, tomatoes, another fancy ingredient and goat cheese.

Another look.

Breakfast burritos.

Who doesn't love mamosas in the morning.

See you soon Jo!

www.alvinisms.com
www.willysantos.com
www.segue-mag.com
www.hoeyinc.com
www.mavyn.com
www.tmdance.org

No comments: