Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Alvinisms 885

"I think of a hero as someone who understands the degree of responsibility that comes with his freedom."

-Bob Dylan (1941 - )

Did you know: The average bra size today is 36C. Ten years ago it was 34B.

Thought of the day: For as big as a nerd, comic geek, animetard, etc I am I've never been to Comic Con so when I finally went this past Sunday I was blown away cuz it's like a nerd heaven. And though I only partially may seem like one I am a full blown cartoon nerd. Loved everything about Comic Con from the toys to the weirdos.

Food for thought:

French bread, assorted cheeses, pâté, salami, grapes, olives.

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz


Downtown SD charm.

Lovely weather.

I've ridden the trolley maybe once.

HULK SMASH!!!

We got in w/ "Professional" passes.

Super big smiles right when we walked in.

TK, Bob, and I.

I'm the commander of the Enterprise. Oh and if you went to Mount Carmel, that's Gypsy on my right!

The strangest shwag given out.

Such detailed toys nowadays.

Pikachu has never been so ashamed.

Thank you Melanie and Alexis for getting us in.

Our name Frees and Freezers originates from "Free Hugs".

Storm Shadow and Snake Eyes

RASENGAN!!!

I took a Facebook quiz and it said my Naruto character was Naruto.

Endless crowds.

The Terminator has big guns.

Zangief looks dooope!

If you know what movie this guy is from then you're awesome. If not. He's a Fury from "The Warriors".

How Sagat got his scar.

80 foot Pikachu!

Pika arms.

Akuma looks menacing.

Which Ken are you?

Hope these come out on the market.

That's the weirdest belly button ever.

Al from Full Metal Alchemist.

Bumblebee was huge!

Toe-Knee has gone to the darkside! Stick w/ the Joes not Cobra!

The Cobra crew.

Could TK really be Jango Fett's son?

Mary and I are gonna have an eating competition.

National City boys: Delmo Baggins and Alvinism.

Stupide Jango ruined the photo. Snake Eyes looked sick.

SPIDERMAN DOESN'T HAVE A BELLY!

I need this Ichigo.

My favorite...Gaara.

The coolest bookends ever.

Wanna see how detailed The Godfather is...

Marlon Brando looks real man!!!

The Master.

One day I'd like to see the life sized one in Japan.

Gotta end the day w/ booth babes.

www.alvinisms.com
www.willysantos.com
www.segue-mag.com
www.hoeyinc.com
www.mavyn.com
www.tmdance.org

No comments: