Monday, July 27, 2009

Alvinisms 883

"The whole life of man is but a point of time; let us enjoy it."

-Plutarch (46 AD - 120 AD)

Did you know: Kotex was first manufactured as bandages, during W.W.I.

Thought of the day: Saturday I was supposed to fish, go to Mission Beach for Ellen, and U-31 for Margie but I drank half a bottle of whiskey. After a nap and a hangover I ended up going home. Uber fail status for me. Thank God for another day of events on Sunday.

Food for thought:

Deep fried ravioli.

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz


5:30 am in Mira Mesa.

One day Imma do an overnighter and pull fish like this.

Point Loma.

That's where you hang monster fish.

In the spirit of fishing I stuck to seafood snacks.

Deep sea first timers Kimtan and Aric. And my fellow angler Gelo.

Lighthouse.

This was my best friend and the later my worst nightmare.

On the way.

Fishing on the horizon.

Live bait.

First catch was a bass.

And caught tons of mackerel.

Gelo was going for the halibut.

Aric just need to catch a fish. Don't worry he caught plenty.

I CAUGHT A BIRD!!! SWEAR!!!

Crusty bathrooms.

More bass. And that's a good thing.

I am...

Heading home.

"I'M ON A BOAT."

Dramamine boys.

Filet the fish and toss the rest to the birds.

We'll be back.

Clouds burned away to a wonderful day.

Hahaha.

Emmoooo. Haha.


Half a bottle of whiskey killed me.

I was here.

Weapons of choice.

One bag of catch.

Fell asleep at Kimtan's and woke up w/ a hangover. Niban's tuna sashimi to help out.

Seaweed salad tops of my day at sea.

www.alvinisms.com
www.willysantos.com
www.segue-mag.com
www.hoeyinc.com
www.mavyn.com
www.tmdance.org

No comments: