Sunday, July 26, 2009

Alvinisms 882

"I've worked for everything I got but I don't got everything I worked for."

-Mike Tyson

Did you know: For as big as a nerd/freak I am, this was my first comic con.

Thought of the day: Toe-Knee and I have been missing out for such a long time because Sunday was our first Comic Con and we seriously didn't have enough time to really explore. Plus it was the last day! Damn. Lots of pictures from the weekend to come. It's been to hectic so I don't have time for all of it. Here's a picture that will sum it up.

Food for thought:

Wonton nachos.

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz


This is what you can expect from Comic Con. Some good and some bad. Some not worth mentioning.

This is the 4th Street Fighter II tournament and is anticipated to have even stiffer competition coming out.

www.alvinisms.com
www.willysantos.com
www.segue-mag.com
www.hoeyinc.com
www.mavyn.com
www.tmdance.org

No comments: