Monday, June 29, 2009

Alvinisms 856

"Never regret. If it's good, it's wonderful. If it's bad, it's experience."

-Victoria Holt

Did you know: There are more germs in the human mouth than in the anus.

Thought of the day: My "did you know" makes the saying "kiss my ass" sound almost better than kissing the face...eh...no it doesn't.

Food for thought:

Deep fried spam on a stick.

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz


I saw this video of Dennis Busenitz's skating in his new shoe. He pushes pretty fast.

After working 3.5 hours on Willys miniramp it was time for a dip w/ my niece.

She's gonna be a stunna.

Love them.

Hahaha. What kind of face is that Sammy? Someone save Reinah in the back please.

Just kidding!

What a perfect afternoon.

Patriot but not a Patriots fan.

Who doesn't love drumsticks?

Look at the difference in book that Reinah and I read.

My only defense is "its a true story."

You're so smart.





No comments: