Sunday, June 28, 2009

Alvinisms 855

"He can make me love something just by showing me the energy with which he loves it."

-Heather Armstrong

Did you know: I've eaten at Tajima over 50 times.

Thought of the day: I've met a lot of wonderful and amazing people in my life. Sometimes I forget all the people I've hugged or shared an awesome memory with but somehow they always find a way into my life again; especially when I need them. Life is an amazing thing and I have no qualms w/ where mine's been, is, or is headed. I'm happy and can't wait for tomorrow now. Good night.

Food for thought:

Cheese goes great w/ anything! Thanks Shals!

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz


Saturday morning, Aric and I started working on fixing Willy's miniramp.

The turtles were on the prowl again.

They like ankles for lunch.

The wood on the bottom was comepletely rotten.

But you gotta do what you gotta do if you wanna skate!

We found the remains of a dead animal under the ramp.

Animal hair.

Spine and ribs.

One last ride on the old ramp.

We're gonna need some help w/ this project.

Definitely closed.

Things in the back of my truck (can you find them all?):
1) Oil
2) Soccer ball
3) 10 Deep jacket
4) 2 Baseball gloves
5) Baseball
6) Mary Poppins umbrella
7) Gallon of water
8) Sandals
9) Viper Surf Fins
10) Skateboard
11) Shoes to skate in
12) Shoes for school
13) Power drill
14) Coolant
15) Chess set
16) Gas additive

www.alvinisms.com
www.willysantos.com
www.segue-mag.com
www.hoeyinc.com
www.mavyn.com
www.tmdance.org

No comments: