Wednesday, July 01, 2009

Alvinisms 857

"Ooooooh CRRAAAAP!!!"

-Me

Did you know: The ears of a cricket are located on the front legs, just below the knee.

Thought of the day: I fell off the mountain trail about 8-10 feet down when riding w/ Sol this past weekend.

Food for thought:

In N Out Double Doubles are the perfect way to end a bike ride.

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz


One week. Or if you can't wait you can pick up the copy now at the Shop.

I missed the premiere but I won't miss this.

Frees and I will be working the 3rd so come by to save money and say hi!

Up in the hill looking down at the world.

Sky's the limit of things I wanna do.

Lush. It's nice outside.

Peeking through.

This was the easier part of the trail. At times you could fall down steep mountainsides.

Sol's a beast so he was always ahead of me and was able to take pictures.

Thanks man. Love you bro.

Around mile 7 it was getting really hot so the shade was nice.

I dunno how you can bike up these steep rocky parts but apparently you can.

I think the water is supposed to go in.

Nice and easy!

Look at the switchbacks (the zig zag part) down there.

Overall the Cleveland National Forest got the most of me but I'll be back!

Holy crap! If I'd known I'd probably have gone faster, eaten crap, then eaten by the lion!

Ah the lovely law enforcement.


www.alvinisms.com
www.willysantos.com
www.segue-mag.com
www.hoeyinc.com
www.mavyn.com
www.tmdance.org

No comments: