Sunday, June 28, 2009

Alvinisms 854

"I'd rather be a failure at something I love than a success at something I hate."

-George Burns (1896 - 1996)

Did you know: Shel Silverstein and James Patterson are my favorite authors.

Thought of the day: Holy crap. Sol and I went out to Cleveland National Forest and did 12 miles of arguous climbing up rocks and then a dangerous downhill decent along the side of the mountain. And yes, I did fall down the mountain. Thank God I was wearing a helmet cuz during the tight single track trails I was smacked up, down, left and right on the head by low hanging trees. I'll be a dead body till Tuesday I'm guessing.

Food for thought:

Summer is officially here.

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz


What makes this issue of Transworld Skateboarding so special? It's from Japan!

And guess who's featured in it. Our very own Shop riders Willy Santos and Dayne Brummet.

Lucky.

Looks like Willy and Dayne aren't the only ones travelling. Andrew Sprigle hit up San Francisco.

Photos courtesy of Elliot. Thanks Tim for the heads up.

Willys Workshop Worldwide.

BTW, good luck on the job Sprig. If anything, you and I could run the one down here!

Handsome Boy Modeling School.

San Francisco has many famous skatespots.


Don't forget to support your local skateshop.

www.alvinisms.com
www.willysantos.com
www.segue-mag.com
www.hoeyinc.com
www.mavyn.com
www.tmdance.org

No comments: