Saturday, June 27, 2009

Alvinisms 853

"There's a Mother's Day and there's a Father's Day, but there's no Children's Day. It would mean a lot."

-Michael Jackson

Did you know: My mom taught me how to sew as a kid.

Thought of the day: My quote of the day is true. We don't have a day to celebrate the kids. But we should be celebrating everyone's lives everyday. Elderly to newborn everyone deserves a time to shine and be celebrated. Kids in particular need to content and find happiness around them and in themselves. So don't be afraid to pretend each day is children's day or everyone's day. That includes yourself. (Imma celebrate w/ a beer right about now).

Food for thought:

Ghetto Gourmet #2: Footlong, mayo, garlic, sriracha (sp?), cheese hot dogs, eggs, cheese and pepper.

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz


I took Thursday off and went to check out some new trails.

James and I finally met up for a ride together.

What are you pointing at?

This coyote was about 3 feet from me before he dashed off in the brush.

One of San Diego's first dams.

The fish were too small for catching though.

I'll be back sometime.


Richard and I planned out our trip...England, Belgium, Switzerland, and France!

Sale! Sale! Sale!

www.alvinisms.com
www.willysantos.com
www.segue-mag.com
www.hoeyinc.com
www.mavyn.com
www.tmdance.org

No comments: