Thursday, June 25, 2009

Alvinisms 852

"Life is a great big canvas; throw all the paint on it you can."

-Danny Kaye (1913 - 1987)

Did you know: Michael Jackson wears his trademark black armband to remind fans of the suffering of children around the world.

Thought of the day: I need nights like these. Productive, chill, no deadlines and no wake up. Saturday is gonna be a busy one.

Food for thought:

Mascarpone-Filled Cake with Sherried Berries.

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz


I was angry w/ Egypt Air so I went to Tajima solo for a pick me upper.

Down the hill to La Jolla/Scripps

Jail Bait City.

The waves were flat like Asian girl booties.

But luckily on my way home I stopped to check out a classic car show.

It's always been a dream of mine to fix a car. A '92 Mustang to be specific.

I appreciate these cars more than a Mercedes.

Makes me wanna watch Grease.
Classic paint job.

As far back as I could remember I wanted a Shelby Cobra too.

I get easily distracted by big shiny things.

Eat you heart out.

American muscle.

Of course.

Great day.
Check out our sale.

www.alvinisms.com
www.willysantos.com
www.segue-mag.com
www.hoeyinc.com
www.mavyn.com
www.tmdance.org

No comments: