Thursday, May 14, 2009

Alvinisms 812

"If we take care of the moments, the years will take care of themselves."

-Maria Edgeworth

Did you know: This is the last weekend to get 40% off shorts at Willys Workshop.

Thought of the day: I'm going to Cabo San Lucas!!!

Food for thought:

If my food was prepared like this I'd probably eat a lot slower.

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz


We haven't skated Willys ramp in a while but luckily a church w/ ramp & bowl hooked us up w/ their old sk3light.

Everyone to work for a good cause...SKATEBOARDING!

A church w/ a mini ramp and bowl! Holy shmoly I need to pray here!

It was pretty legit.

Junior (aka Baby Alvinism)'s first kick turn what!?!

Whatchu lookin at Willis?

One of these big planks can cost up to $200.

Willys Workshop Team Manager Mike and Willys Workshop's resident pro Willy.

Man, I can't get you guys to smile once? Haha!

Junior was exhausted after a day of hard work.

Yeah we took it all.

Christian even brought his girlfriend. Which way is the gun show?

Tons of goodies under the ramp. I love hockey! Sorry Ovie, the Kid is the real deal.

You're looking at maybe $2000+ worth of skate ramp material! Wooden Gold!

This movie makes you wanna go buy a gun!

Yeah I watched it...and I loved it! Disney movies still rock my socks.

www.alvinisms.com
www.willysantos.com
www.segue-mag.com
www.hoeyinc.com
www.mavyn.com
www.tmdance.org

No comments: