Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Alvinisms 811

"20 years from now you'll be more disappointed by what you didn't do than by what you did."

-Mark Twain

Did you know: Antarctica is also the loneliest place on earth.

Thought of the day: I'm enjoying the NHL playoffs a lot more than the NBA playoffs except for the whole Bulls Vs Celtics series. Upsets, overtimes, game 7s, my favorite teams. No matter what its good.

Food for thought: Hella food below.

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz


Bam!!! Start the pictures off w/ some awesomeness!!! WTF!?!


All you can eat Korean BBQ for Mama's Day!

I don't know half the stuff I ate but it was all dank/

Seafood and then see food go bye bye.

5 plates of bulgolgi later I had hella dumps.

Mama don't drink beer but I do!

Top sirloin was aaiiight.

Wash it down w/ ice cream and some awesome rice drink.

Afterwards my mom fell asleep and my dad showed me a new fishing spot. Sweet.

It's starting to heat up so grab some goods!

www.alvinisms.com
www.willysantos.com
www.segue-mag.com
www.hoeyinc.com
www.mavyn.com
www.tmdance.org

No comments: