Thursday, May 14, 2009

Alvinisms 813

"Music is the wine that fills the cup of silence."

-Robert Fripp

Did you know: My biggest fear is water.

Thought of the day: For a mellow weekend I friggin feel like I've done soo much.

Food for thought:

Hooters has the perfect recipe for a good time: Women x beer x dank wings

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz


I love parmesan garlic even though its a heart attack waiting to happen.

Shals, Willy, Vince, Chris, George, Ollie and I didn't care about the Laker game cuz it was a blowout by the half.

After work guess where I'm off too.

24 wings was worked off by a trip to the beach.

I got stung by a bee walking on the beach. WTF!?!

I remember going to Torrey Pines in 5th grade.

Vince and I went straight to Pitchers for beer, pool and friends.

Dang, another heart attack waiting to happen.

Jomo pointed this out to me. This picture is from Toe-Knee's blog but you can see my picture in the viewfinder.

Here's what it turned out to be.

www.alvinisms.com
www.willysantos.com
www.segue-mag.com
www.hoeyinc.com
www.mavyn.com
www.tmdance.org

No comments: