Saturday, May 09, 2009

Alvinisms 807

"Damn Vin, I just noticed...you're dark."

-James

Did you know: On average there are 180 sesame seeds on a bun of a BigMac.

Thought of the day: In accordance to my quote of the day, James said this to me while riding in car at night. Mind you it's pretty much just black in there. He saw my tan in the dark!!!!???!!!! Damn, I must have been really dark then.

Food for thought:

I've got to try one of these Korean BBQ tacos.

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz


I love all my Fulltown friends. Leo aka Leo nards, Tawny aka Tawny Bubbles and Mars aka Marsy Pan.

Matt once ate a wad of my gum as a consequence. Tony can single handedly build you a house.

Meet the 101 boyz: Leo, Alvin, Ray, Chachee, and James.

And yes we're all gay. JK JK JK!!!

Man I love college.

From Nutwood to 101 to Terrace.

Emily and Tony aka mama and papa TM.

Thanks for making me look taller!

101 girls Anne Marie and Kellie.

Everyone loves K!

2/22/02 What are we laughing at?

TMers 4 life.

Why am I licking Leo's head? "Cuz I love college. Hey! I love drinking! Hey" said Asher Roth.

This years alumni routine is gonna be bananas.

I heart Ro.

Drunk dancing back at the studio.

101 rules Fullerton.

As people came into the studio we just got weirder and weirder.

Lots of photos we can't show. Haha.

Its funny how hard it is to stop dancing.
Watch this movie cuz its the best of the year!

www.alvinisms.com
www.willysantos.com
www.segue-mag.com
www.hoeyinc.com
www.mavyn.com
www.tmdance.org

No comments: