Friday, May 08, 2009

Alvinisms 806

"Leo and Alvin want BJs."

-Emily

Did you know: Mario, from Super Mario, was originally named “Jumpman”, although his name was later changed to honor Nintendo of America's landlord, Mario Segali

Thought of the day: In regards to my quote of the day; Emily was talking about whether we were gonna eat and drink at Yardhouse or BJs.

I'm in LA, get back to the Alvinism world soon.

Food for thought:

Deep fried pickles are good for you cuz its a vegetable right!?!

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz


Welcome back to San Diego Leo. Lets get fat!

Nice one KJ. Vinh's laugh that night will be remembered forever.

After work Chad and I grabbed a pitcher and pool. Alvin 2 Chad 0.

Cinco de Mayo was spent w/ Leo, KJ, Ruben, Allison, Krissy via iChat and myself watching the best Mexican film in history.

Thanks for folding my blanket!

www.alvinisms.com
www.willysantos.com
www.segue-mag.com
www.hoeyinc.com
www.mavyn.com
www.tmdance.org

No comments: