Sunday, May 03, 2009

Alvinisms 803

"Do not spoil what you have by desiring what you have not; but remember that what you now have was once among the things you only hoped for."

-Epicurus (341 BC - 270 BC)

Did you know: Team Millennia was originally spelled w/ one "N". Story for later.

Thought of the day: Where does time go? Where does the money go? Bah, I'd rather be fishing.

I found another quote I like. If you have any good facts or quotes lemme know!

Food for thought:
Breakfast sushi containing eggs and bacon. Sounds good.

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz

Nyle "Let The Beat Build" from Nyle on Vimeo.


I got this song/video from www.segue-mag.com and its friggin awesome!

When you don't work, what can you do for free?....SURF!

Same sandals for 8 years.

Vince and I stayed out for about and hour and a half and caught this at the end.

Such a familiar place.

This looks like one the most comfortable couches/futons/whatever it is ever.

My vote for photo of the year. These are the shadows and the little white lines are the camels. I quazi miss Egypt.

www.alvinisms.com
www.willysantos.com
www.segue-mag.com
www.hoeyinc.com
www.mavyn.com
www.tmdance.org

1 comment:

Mama said...

You said you want to lay on lots of blue balls. haha.