Friday, May 01, 2009

Alvinisms 802

"I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be."

-Douglas Adams

Did you know: My first dog was a German shepherd mix named "Boogie.

Thought of the day: Thank you to "anonymous" for the quote of the day. It is pretty radical.

Food for thought:

There's only one thing that beats $1 scoops at Baskin Robbins.

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz


Frees and I waited w/ all these folks for 31 cent ice cream scoops.

Totally worth it!
On Thursday a bunch of us went to Tajima but w/ 5 different cars it would've been too much for Adult Emporium. So I drew it instead. Hahahaha, I made Drew huge cuz he's a huge white man! Mwahahaha!

Hatton never knew what was coming.

But he sure did feel it.

After the second knock down all of us were hoping they wouldn't stop the fight.

Hatton's wife did.

This picture looks wrong.

KO'd for sure. I give Hatton respect though.

After jumping around we all kinda stopped and hoped he was okay. Fight on brotha.

Next for the P4P king?

A man of the people, he's rightfully deserves the name, "The People's Champ."

After Mayweather, there will be nothing left to be said.

I can't wait to go to Antarctica one day.

www.alvinisms.com
www.willysantos.com
www.segue-mag.com
www.hoeyinc.com
www.mavyn.com
www.tmdance.org

No comments: