Sunday, May 03, 2009

Alvinisms 804

"Why not go out on a limb? Isn't that where the fruit is?"

-Frank Scully

Did you know: I plan on moving to Alaska someday.

Thought of the day: Wow! Another quote I really like!

Field trips can be really tiring when you're not the one running around. It's a whole nother ballgame when you're watching a bunch of kiddos. But it's always a good time. Love the kids!

Food for thought: Plenty of food pictures below.

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz


Here's my random picture. I want the "Where The Wild Things Are" Kubricks!!!

I've been running in the same shoes for years and hundreds of miles.

I can take pictures during my cool down.

Black Mountain used to full of para-gliders but since all the new development it's been slow.

Instead of undercards w/ the uncles some of us watched the Bulls/Celtics game.

Then off to the buffet downstairs This fish was as big as my torso. And damn good too!!!

Thanks Uncle Gil for the endless steak.

Skip the veggies and such. Just meat and rice.

Meet April's dog, Bryce. The chillest Chow in town.

After Ollie's we went to Ellen's pad for her graduation celebration. Meet Ginger, she's the perfect Golden Retriever like Comet from Full House.

You've seen pictures of beer pong and drunks. I took pictures of puppies instead.

I cleaned out the pantry and found this amazing box of food but...

Awww hell to the gnaw!!! 9 years old!?! Needless to say I threw a lot more out.

www.alvinisms.com
www.willysantos.com
www.segue-mag.com
www.hoeyinc.com
www.mavyn.com
www.tmdance.org

No comments: