Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Alvinisms 789

"Painting is just another way of keeping a diary."

-Pablo Picasso (1881 - 1973)

Did you know: Picasso's Full Name Has 23 Words: Pablo Diego José Francisco de Paula Juan Nepomuceno María de los Remedios Cipriano de la Santísima Trinidad Martyr Patricio Clito Ruíz y Picasso.

Thought of the day: I don't feel like uploading all my photos yet so here's a bunch of randoms I've accumulated.

Food for thought:
Tilapia, collard greens, grits, sausage, and corn.

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz


This is Aric Sanders, one of our Shop riders and long time friend. (BTW, he's and animetard too!) He makes sick griptape, can build anything, a master at Street Fighter and..

He effin rips.
Oh so on Wednesday when I was in my truck a tiny bird landed on my window.

Look how tiny he is compared to my hand!
He let me hold him in my hand for a while. What a nice lunch I had that day. Pics via camera phone.
This the end of a conversation I had w/ my girl Alison. It'd made me happy.

This is Nick and Travis. Nick was once a Shop rat, now he's all grown up. Travis is still a Shop rat. Hahaha! Hey Frees, have you seen his updates!?! Hahaha!

When I visited my parents I saw a commercial on TFC w/ this guy and his shirt. Nice.
The man and the T-shirt that changed the world.
Watching kids play SKATE w/ these is pretty interesting.


www.alvinisms.com
www.willysantos.com
www.segue-mag.com
www.hoeyinc.com
www.mavyn.com
www.tmdance.org

No comments: