Sunday, April 12, 2009

Alvinisms 788

"An empty belly is the best cook. "

-Estonian Proverb

Did you know: Chickens can run up to 9mph.

Thought of the day: The quote of the day is sooo true! But when you go to 4.0 Deli you don't need an empty belly cuz they make the best subs man! I totally heffed out and bought two large subs for myself! Sheeeet!!!

Food for thought:

This is the "Off the Wall" sub at 4.0 Deli. It's my favorite right now. Bah!


-Alvinism of the Wildboyz


If I knew this was here my junior/senior year of high school, I might have stayed in San Diego.

Beer is beer no matter what college you go too.

My first wich "The La Jolla": Elite, effete, and it tastes great - with black forest ham, melted imported brie, lettuce, tomato and our very own "euro-trash" dressing.

Jojo's "The Andeli": he house favorite, with grilled chicken or roast beef on turkey, melted Swiss, thousand island dressing topped with our amazing homeade cole slaw.

My second sub "The Off The Wall": Homemade grilled chicken cutlets, bacon, melted Monterey jack and cheddar, roasted red peppers, ranch, thousand island dressing, lettuce and tomato on a toasted sub.

San Diego is loaning out one of it's greatest gems off all time. I say loan cuz one day you'll be back. Love you Jojobean and I'm glad we got to grab lunch/dinner together. I'm still down for last minute deep sea fishing!!!

www.alvinisms.com
www.willysantos.com
www.segue-mag.com
www.hoeyinc.com
www.mavyn.com
www.tmdance.org

No comments: