Sunday, April 12, 2009

Alvinisms 785

"Never judge a book by its movie."

-J. W. Eagan

Did you know: Donald Duck's middle name is Fauntleroy.

Thought of the day: I keep getting sick for some reason. Shalihe told me to change my toothbrush...Good idea!!!

I just also wanna give a big birthday shout out to Ollie and Ronald of the Wildboyz! I love you guys!!!

Food for thought:

Subway sandwiches are always good to me. So is a tuna sandwich...Shit I'm hungry (as always)

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz


Steve Anson of Hoey Inc. shared this w/ me before I went to sleep and now it's stuck in my brain for the rest of my life!!!!! BAHHHHH!!! THANKS A LOT STEVE! GEEZ!!!

This is my best friend Elainne.

We also call each other "Birth Buddies" since we're born in the same hospital a few days apart.

It was a cloudy day at the beach but it cleared up for us.

"The sky must be high and clear."

Of all the beaches in my Spring Break, this trip was the nicest. It was nice to catch up w/ you Best. Love you!

After working a shift at The Shop we were up to some good music and no good. Mwahaha.

We play Street Fighter everywhere.

And back to the beach is where I found myself.

Beach bathrooms are the worst.

But it's what some people have.

Del The Funky Homosapien of the Hieroglyphics Crew.

Mike Relm is the sickest!!! Watching him live was amazing.

Dang, Friday was a full day.
So much is going on!!!

www.alvinisms.com
www.willysantos.com
www.segue-mag.com
www.hoeyinc.com
www.mavyn.com
www.tmdance.org

No comments: