Sunday, April 12, 2009

Alvinisms 786

"Change your thoughts and you change your world."

-Norman Vincent Peale (1898 - 1993)

Did you know: My favorite baseball player growing up was Ken Griffey Jr.

Thought of the day: You are prolly at work. I'm in Disneyland. Not much thought here. I'm happy!!!

Food for thought:

Pasta with jumbo shrimp & portobello mushrooms.

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz


If you're waiting for the Spike Jonze film "Where the Wild Things Are" here's a short he made 12 years ago w/ a young Mark Gonzales. Sweet. (Thanks for reminding me Chad).

Track Attack finally came, Kimtan and I showed up early cuz we had a baseball game to catch.

Even little ones were rippin it up.

No pedals! It's like Fred from the Flintstones.

The air up there.

On your marks, get set...

GOOOOO!!!

We used to build ramps a tracks in our neighborhood in National City.

Black is in.

Willys Workshop x BMX for the day.

There are some fun spots I know of that have walls.

Yeah kid! Get it!!!
Photobucket
Check out what I learned to make!!!

The crowed beginning to gather.

Wheelies for days.

So my National City empty lot wasn't exactly as cool as this one.

But who remembers this bike!!!?!!!

Ollie came through at night and took some cool shots.

It's totally different when you're there.

Much Love.
So much is going on!!!

www.alvinisms.com
www.willysantos.com
www.segue-mag.com
www.hoeyinc.com
www.mavyn.com
www.tmdance.org

No comments: