Saturday, April 04, 2009

Alvinisms 777

"Time and the hour run through the roughest day. Everything passes."

-William Shakespeare

Did you know: I drank Ballentine's whiskey every night while living in Japan.

Thought of the day: The weekend is over and it's really feeling like Spring Break. My goal for the break is to go to the beach Mon-Fri whether to surf, read, chill, picnic, run, something.

Food for thought:

Easter makes for Easter eggs for my kiddos. Wonka bars are dank. Peanut butter and Crunch...amazing. Butterfingers...classic. And Reese's...favorite.


-Alvinism of the Wildboyz


Van Damme recaputures everything I thought of him. This is a good movie and I recommend to a lot of people and even more if you are a Van Damme fan. Top 5 Van Damme films for sure. Totally different than what you think.

Before Allan and I went riding on our last day of school we played some Bball. He's a Hilltop Legend.

But this wasn't no Hilltop but we made do. Check it out, a baseball, a football, and a basketball.

You don't know what you're missing.

I am the "King of the World!!!"

Allan can see outer space from his POV.

WBZ 4 Life (if you don't know, there's a grip of us. And we've all known each other for over 5 -15 years).

Martha's Grove Memorial. Good spot to pick up your strength.
The 2003 fires destroyed this whole area once.

Sorry for cussing but...FUCK CARDIAC HILL!!! I hate climbing!!!

Is the view worth it for me? No way!?! I just wanna bomb and shred!

Landmark: Windmill.

It's kinda scary by the Ranch House. Like chainsaw masscre style.

The fires destroyed a lot of great history.

You're grandparents might have been alive at this time. History can be awfully amazing.

Check the oldest fireplace I've ever seen.

Ride on my friend. Ride on.

www.alvinisms.com
www.willysantos.com
www.segue-mag.com
www.hoeyinc.com
www.mavyn.com
www.tmdance.org

No comments: