Saturday, April 04, 2009

Alvinisms 776

"Jealousy is all the fun you think they had."

-Erica Jong

Did you know: He-Man and the Masters of the Universe was the first cartoon built around a line of toys.

Thought of the day: Happy birthday Meghan! Even if it is hella early! What a night Friday was w/ a bunch of shenanigans at PB for Emily's going away and then off to downtown for Meghan. I guess the thing that stands out the most in my memory is the fight or to be more specifically fights. Here's the key words: broken bottle, jumping, falling down stairs, continue in the streets.

Food for thought:

I don't know why Peeps are Easter. They have nothing to do w/ Easter, not even a bunny, and on top of it all, they're gross!!! Maybe if you wrap them in bacon...nah. They still suck.

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz


I even jumped on the sale!


One thing left undone.


This is the view from the top of...BLACK MOUNTAIN!

No matter how tall...We're all small.

Toe-Knee's "We made it nucka!" face.

Do you understand why I love the outdoors yet?

Best friends. Uber homo picture. Hahahaha! No homo though!

You'd think we were talking about something deep. But it was probably about pu kang kang.
Join the crew next time! No homo again! Hahaha!

Gotta get a quazi-healthy dinner afterwards.

Oh my, its Ollie and I's high school cars reunion. I miss off roading!


TK and I have matching mancessories. Now that sounds homo. Ha!

www.alvinisms.com
www.willysantos.com
www.segue-mag.com
www.hoeyinc.com
www.mavyn.com
www.tmdance.org

No comments: