Sunday, March 15, 2009

Alvinisms 756

"You cannot shake hands with a clenched fist."

-Indira Gandhi (1917 - 1984)

Did you know: This is the longest sickness I've ever had.

Thought of the day: I'm still not over being sick. Coughing up blood, hacking coughs, sore throats, aliens coming out the chest, and this is the "coming down of my sickness. Oh man please let me be 100% by the weekend. Sorry I don't have the energy to post the pictures from the Mammoth weekend yet but I will, promise.

Yo "Anonymous" what other animes you recommend. I love how more and more animetards are starting to tell me they watch. Mwahahaha!

Food for thought:

Deep fried guacamole. I bet it's just like the deep fried avocado at the Del Mar Fair.

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz


One day sale only so print it out and save.

Sorry I missed out Scott, haven't seen you in a while. Gotta get out there when I'm 100%.

Here's just a preview of our weekend. I spy Willys Workshop representin in the center! Chris, Kimtan, Diane, Alvin, Gelen, Erwin, and Dan. AKA Chan, Yoda, DJ, Alvinism, Gelly, Ermot, and Steve from 90210.

www.alvinisms.com
www.willysantos.com
www.segue-mag.com
www.hoeyinc.com
www.mavyn.com
www.tmdance.org

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Evangelion.