Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Alvinisms 755

"There is never a wrong time to do the right thing. "

-Unknown

Did you know: Kimtan once caught a fly w/ his ear! HIS FUCKIN EAR!

Thought of the day: Heading home from Mammoth soon. You know what that mean....beef jerky in Mammoth!!! Lots of pictures to share so keep your compy comp ready.

Food for thought:

While I was sick I cooked some spaghettie and brought it to the Shop to feed Frees and I. Sweet spaghetti is the best!!!

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz


Here's another Adult Emporium picture that was lost in my camera. Me, Kimtan, and Frees. I kinda like the sketches now.

Go green.

Mondays are fun once again.

Click and read this please. Just remember that us teachers are educating the future of the world. I'm so glad I teach at an amazing private Montessori school.

Go buy the new Skatebook at Willys Workshop for $15.

It really helped during the "sick in bed" days and its just good coffee table material.
So this what the inside of an Xbox looks like.

Thanks for representing Jomo. Alvinisms all day.

You can't see how thick this shit was. Soo gross, that's why I saved it for last. You don't even see my brown loogies or my bloody ones. Yummmyyy!!!!!!!

www.alvinisms.com
www.willysantos.com
www.segue-mag.com
www.hoeyinc.com
www.mavyn.com
www.tmdance.org

1 comment:

Unknown said...

FO SHO MAN! dude go see a doctor. sickness should not last this long.