Saturday, March 07, 2009

Alvinisms 751

"Excellence is the result of caring more than others think is wise, risking more than others think is safe, dreaming more than others think is practical, and expecting more than others think is possible."

-One of those inspirational posters w/ a big picture on it.

Did you know: I used to live in Murrieta for my last semester in college (CSUF) all on my lonesome.

Thought of the day: Budget. Why? Cuz I have so many plans in the future and I'm not gonna give them up. Never do. If anything I'll cut back on Tajima (just a little) and mostly eating and drinking.

Food for thought:

Presentation is key. I don't really eat cake but if it looked like this I'd consider it.

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz





Does this say, "Make it. Print it. FUCK IT!?! Ship it"?

Streets of NOLA.

We ate here 4 times during the trip cuz it was moderate, open all the time and uber dank!!! I miss you!

Check the menu for yourself. Mmmm. muffelatta.

Not only did they put love and care in the muffulatta but the hash browns were the best I've tasted anywhere too!

Even their sidewalks are photoworthy.
Angela found these really big dudes.

I wanted a picture too. Wait, you're not Santa!?!

I can see up your skirt mister! Wait. Why are you wearing a skirt in the first place!?!

What would you like. Simple and dankage.

We started w/ Cafe Du Monde and we ended w/ it. During the day it has a line out both doors for dining in and take out.

I wasn't hungry so I went on my own.

Seeing new places makes you feel small since there's so much to see and you've only seen like less that 1% of it all.

The sweets in NOLA are tasty. I wonder if its the effect of "you're eating it in a different place so it tastes better" effect. You know what I mean. Like how Wal-Mart in Minnesota will be so much cooler than the one in Poway.

I've always wanted to live in a country home w/ a balcony that wraps around the whole building.

Decatur St. is lined w/ tourist, talent, and artists.

She was nice enough to let me shoot pictures of her.

Jazzin it.

Thank you. I had an awesome time just watching you paint.

I wanted to buy one of these.This picture is taken from Allan's camera. Can you find me?

These guys were legit stunt artists and bboys.

Long legged clean flares. Toe-Knee that could be you!

The main guy was funny, he'd run to the middle of the street and just balance on his head.

Or crab walk down stairs.

This guy had some sick hand glides.

But you can't be just a good dancer to put on a show, you have to be a performer. They were.

Crickets. You try em. If you break yourself don't blame me.

Jackson Square reminds me of Disneyland.
It's just missing Mickey Mouse.

Jackson Square was named after Andrew Jackson.

I like this picture. Nola was very good to me. Thank you.

This building reminded me of a gift.

Unwritten Law said it best. "I'm seein red."

I've always wanted a fire escape like this.

In Houston Laurel, Christine, and Angela fell asleep while Allan, Juli and I played soccer w/ a bottle cap. Haha!

Just kidding!

Juli lost her ID so she went through even more searches, if you know what I mean. Seriously though. Mwahaha! Good bye New Orleans! Hello Mammoth!

www.alvinisms.com
www.willysantos.com
www.segue-mag.com
www.hoeyinc.com
www.mavyn.com
www.tmdance.org

No comments: