Monday, March 30, 2009

Alvinisms 773

"The separation between love and hate is no thicker than a whisper."

-Samurai X: Trust & Betrayal

Did you know: A 379.1' Redwood in Redwood National Park is currently the world's largest tree

Thought of the day: Sunday morning I was too sore and broken to mountain bike so I decided to go for a relaxing drive and small hike. But its Thursday now and right after work my boss, Dilip, Allan and I are going for a ride on some new freshly groomed trails. On top of that Friday is Easter party so free food time!!!

BTW, is anyone or know anyone looking to move out cuz our house has one room open. Cheap rent and all utilities included. Holla back. We have one possibility (Thanks Elisa, hope it works out).

Food for thought:

Texas Grilled Cheese: Steak-ums, ham, turkey, french fries, cheddar and provolone cheese plus cole slaw sandwiched between slices of butter-dipped Texas toast.

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz


Softball Saturday from "5Dtv" 5&A DIME on Vimeo.
Here's 5&aDime's coverage of Softball Saturday. You can find me in the black LMNOP tee and silver shorts.

It's a pretty damn relaxing drive out there.

Clear skies and green...and free!!!

Who's down to ride w/ Dilip, Allan and I on April 2nd at 330-4ish. Hollaaa!!!

You can take the easy fire road...or the fun road.

Giant lizard alert!

Later that day I took out my weapons of choice. Pictures to come tomorrow.

So I googled "Alvinism" and this is what came up.

Team Millennia represent.

It's been a while since I've been downtown. About time for me to come through.


www.alvinisms.com
www.willysantos.com
www.segue-mag.com
www.hoeyinc.com
www.mavyn.com
www.tmdance.org

No comments: