Monday, March 30, 2009

Alvinisms 774

"I know God will not give me anything I can't handle. I just wish that He didn't trust me so much."

-Mother Theresa

Did you know: Many years ago in England, pub frequenters had a whistle baked into the Rim or handle of their ceramic cups. When they needed a refill, they used the whistle to get some service. "Wet your whistle" is the phrase Inspired by this practice.

Thought of the day: In reference to my "did you know" I want a cup w/ a whistle now!

BTW, is anyone or know anyone looking to move out cuz our house has one room open. Cheap rent and all utilities included. Holla back.

Food for thought:

Smokey Mac N Cheese w/ bacon. Two key words: cheese and bacon.

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz



Softball Saturday from "5Dtv" 5&A DIME on Vimeo.I love sports and friends. Thanks 5&aDime for putting this vid together.



I found another angler!

Gelo and I are thinking of buying a boat. Just an inflatable.

I wonder if fish like grilled cheese sandwiches.

I do know they like worms!

But w/ gravy!?!

Then we left the regular spot to hit up a new one that some of you may recognize.

Gelo was the first to catch one.

Then I finally caught a baby. It swallowed the whole thing.....Thats what she said! J/K (so lame)

Nevermind, Steve caught the babiest of babies!


That's a little better!

We walked a bit, hopped some fences and came up on another dam.

Less mosquitos but you can still fall to your death here or at least seriously seriously injured.

This one died. RIP.

Huckleberry Finn & Tom Sawyer status.

I got a long shutter on my cammie now along HD video.
It really was much darker than this.

Came home finding out that we can eat all the food in the cupboards and stuff cuz it's all leftovers!!! Sugoi!!!

But! KJ's mom makes the best Italian food. Hands down. I already ate a sandwich and a burrito but I started this and couldn't stop cuz it was so good. OMG I want some right now.

No comments: