Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Alvinisms 735

"Don't complain about growing old - many, many people do not have that privilege."

-Unknown

Did you know: You used to be able to drive to the top of Black Mountain w/ a truck but not anymore. You can still access it via bike or hike or if you work for the station up there. Otherwise, good luck finding a nice view of North San Diego.

Thought of the day: I hate thinking like this but I just spent $1,000 fixing my truck and $480 paying a ticket (stupid camera). That's $1,480 of my hard earned cash going to nothing instead of a new PS3, London tickets, a new snowboard, rent, or anything!!! Geez!!! 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10...I'm mostly over this one. I'm still halfway done paying them off not to mention my credit card bills. Sheesh...when it rains, it pours. But I still got that smile on my face.

Food for thought:

This is a Bacon Cheese Pizza Burger: Giant burger between two large meat pizzas, eggs, bacon, colby and pepper jack cheese. This is why America is the most overweight country in the world.

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz


Everyone's wondering, "How are Alvin and Fatch gonna top last year's outfit?" Well to be honest, we couldn't think of something and put it together on time. So we just went regular and matched. Sorry to disappoint ya'll. See you at the Anny Party.
Last year's outfit.

My roommate Rueben Ochosa has a band and you should check em out. Miscellaneous Ailments

But we might put the guitar down for a few minutes to play the new Street Fighter 4!!!

My mom got a new toy. She used to have this old Pfaff sewing maching that cost $300 in 1979. That's a grip back then!!!

She taught me how to sew and hem (check my Halloween outfit) but I'm still not familiar w/ the sewing machine.

I learn so much from my parents. Carpentry, gardening, sewing, cooking, computers, cars, real estate, and the list goes on. Thank you guys.

These hands have been through so much. I admire my parents so much.

This year Imma get a little better at sewing, cooking and fixing cars.

Dude, I've known Melissa since she was only 13!!! Top that!!!

TK, Steven, Melissa and So Real Cru came through Willys Workshop Mira Mesa to say hello right before our Street Fighter Tournament. Andrew from the crew even entered.

Mr. Mira Mesa holding it down on the crowd and on the sticks.

This tourney is becoming really legit w/ challengers that play nationally.

It's funny how video games bring people together.

Willy holdin it down.

Aric Sanders and Alan Alzona are Workshop Street Fighter technicians. You can see that Aric aka Ghost lost this one. Good job Mr. Mohawk. I spy Bob the Painter in the back.

Had to ge the Santos tat in there.

Here's the championship between reigning champ: Bboy PJ Styles vs unknown Bob the Painter (he's the one who plays nationally). It's crazy cuz PJ had to win 4 matches in a row to win the title and it came to the very last 3 round w/ little life left in order for him to lose it.

Congrats to Bob, PJ, and Andrew on their wins, money, shirts and bragging rights.

Suze sent me this picture so I won't have to write on my hands anymore. I want it!

www.alvinisms.com
www.willysantos.com
www.segue-mag.com
www.hoeyinc.com
www.mavyn.com
www.tmdance.org

No comments: