Thursday, February 19, 2009

Alvinisms 736

"There are people you can never see but never lose a connection with."

-Bonnie Humphreys

Did you know: Fatch aka JRazcal of KOS (Kids of Soul), Ojay aka Ojizz and I will still be bboying after Saturday so if you're down to learn or get back in it. Holla!

Thought of the day: Regarding my quote of the day; I was talking to my friend Bonnie from TM and its funny because I see her and her twinny maybe like 3-4 times a year but it feels like I've seen them everyday for the past couple years. We never even danced together but I was the first person they met on TM and now they're seniors and leading a whole new class of individuals.

Whenever we do see each other its a big giant, "OH MY GOSH! HOW ARE YOU!?! I MISS YOU! LOVE YOU!" And its so genuine, loving, and exciting.

Every time I see her or Melissa online I get this big smile and have to at least drop in to say hello and/or goodnight. And I just hope that I continue to make connections w/ people that last forever like I have w/ the Wildboyz, friends like Bonnie & Melissa, and so many others. Cheers to finding people who impact your life.

Food for thought:

This sounds totally gross and delicious at the same time.

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz

I wish I still had my hamster, Booger, still. RIP.

Now, why didn't we think of this a long as time ago!?! Solar powered batteries. It just makes so much sense.

Viva Mexico...and street tacos.

No Mexico today. Back to the San Ysidro Outlets to return and get some ish! I hella came up son!

Kimtan you lucky bastard! I had to sell my Xbox for money last Xmas. Crap I want it back!

While down south we visited my nieces. Reinah is a Bulldog and this is her game face. You can't stump Uncle Alvin on fractions! You kidding me Love!?!

Sammy is so culit but I love it! She's gonna be a bigger handful when she's older.

4.0 Deli has some of THE BEST deli sandwiches in San Diego. I drive all the way to San Diego State to get one. Oh man I want one right now.

I tried a new one for me called, "Off The Wall" Homemade grilled chicken cutlets, bacon, melted Monterey jack and cheddar, roasted red peppers, ranch, thousand island dressing, lettuce and tomato on a toasted sub. So far I've had maybe like 6 different sandwiches.

My mom's trying to move her old sewing machine. This thing cost $300 in 1979. That's a grip!

Look up the company; its hella legit. She's gonna be teaching me the basics and I can't wait.

JRazcal being watched by Baby Willy Jr. at one of our sessions.

Do you have this hoodie? I think not.

Willy Jr. can also be called "Baby Alvinism". Willy said it himself!

Hmm...Do I really want a new one? Do I even need one? Its coming out in 2 months and that teal is pretty damn sick!

www.alvinisms.com
www.willysantos.com
www.segue-mag.com
www.hoeyinc.com
www.mavyn.com
www.tmdance.org

No comments: