Sunday, February 08, 2009

Alvinisms 726

"Good food ends with good talk."

-Geoffrey Neighor

Did you know: I used to never eat vegetables (maybe a little carrots or broccoli) until college when I started eating mushrooms and tomatoes.

Thought of the day: Sunday was amazing. Read about it in my captions for the pictures.

Food for thought: Once again, there's plenty below so just keep reading my friends.

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz


It's the day after L&L's spam musubi eating contest! Come and watch that too!!!

Nothing say's "I love you" like a fresh Hellz Bellz tee for her or a Brixton hat for him.

One of the best soundtracks I've heard in a while.

I woke up a little early before our breakfast and went for a walk to Albertson's to buy some ingredients. Beautiful wet pavement glistening w/ sunlight that peaks through the clouds.

Living in Japan, walking a lil bit is way too easy.

Fresh!!! I love fresh food!

And fruits! Oh my!

Frees making my mouth water. Hungry!

Allan became pro at beating eggs. Job well done.

WTF!?! What about me!?!
Cooking food w/ friends is the best too and what a healthy and amazing breakfast we had! We set it up like total family status. I love you guys.


Eggs w/ spinach, tomatoes, onions and...eggs are oishii!!!
We killed like a thousand oranges.

The breakfast of champs...for sure.

Blueberry pancakes, banana pancakes, and crushed walnut pancakes. I love cooking & eating w/ friends.

Even though they were turkey, these lil shits were damn dank!

Killer and a filler. Come and join us on our next "Breakfast of Champs".

5 days (at least) of being squeaky clean. We're missing Cile!

It was so good to eat again that we pretty much killed that shit.

Afterwards we had some time to kill so Allan biked around the neighborhood while Frees and I played baseball in the street. After running a few balls down the street we went biking and skating to a lemon orchard and threw them around before we bid Allan a bon voyage.

Allan aka Bruce Lee aka Lance Armstrong retired the road bike to become a fixed gear champion to build his cadence. Good luck buds. Make good choices!

Get into a higher gear ma and catch up!

Those aren't limes, just unripe lemons. This new neighborhood is cooler than I thought.

Rows and rows of fresh lemons.

I never thought I'd live near something like this.

Did you think I was joking!?! We really threw oranges around and tried to hit targets!

So it's Sunday and what else do you do beside read my Alvinisms? You go to church of course so Frees and I went to my quaint chuch called Our Lady Of Mt. Carmel where we saw a few old friends, lots of friends' parents, and my parents.

But sadly I got wind that my favorite priest died, Father Lou Fisher. It was a shock to everyone and people were crying through the mass. He was a funny old guy who always told the same joke on Easter and now I dunno what Easter mass will be like. RIP Father Lou. TADA!!!

Come night time I continued to eat healthy w/ a vegetable melody w/ only light salt & pepper, turkey sausage, rice, and tomatoes w/ a lil soy sauce. Oishi des ka!

I love cooking and eating the fruits (and veggies) of my labor!

Finished the day watching anime, Johnny Depp's movie "Dead Man", a nice jog, and everything you need to wrap up a wonderful Sunday. Thank you friends.This film was good, weird, and trippy. I'd give it a 6.5.

CLICK HERE to purchase your limited $10 presale tickets now from ticketmaster.com to see So Real Cru at House of Blues!

For more info: www.VictoryNightlife.com





www.alvinisms.com
www.willysantos.com
www.segue-mag.com
www.hoeyinc.com
www.mavyn.com
www.tmdance.org

No comments: