Sunday, February 08, 2009

Alvinisms 725

"There is no love sincerer than the love of food."

-George Bernard Shaw (1856 - 1950)

Did you know: My stomach actually shrank after the cleanse!

Thought of the day: So I had to stop the cleanse at 6.5 days because I started dropping a lot of weight. You know I never was on it to lose weight so once I started hitting how much I weighed in middle school (120s) I had to call it. Right now I'm at 135 which is what I was around high school and in college till now I'm usually around 140-145. My goal is to stick between 135-140 unless I choose to bulk up a little and put on genuine muscle mass. We shall see.

Food for thought: Oh believe me, there is plenty below since it was my real first meal in 7 days.

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz


This by far is one of the weirdest videos I've ever seen in my whole life. You have to watch and tell me what you think.

You know all your Valentine wants in a Cease and Desisted Willys Workshop Screaming Hand Tee.

This video is on repeat in my DVD player right now. Jake Johnson came up son!

Oh man Street Figher IV is coming out soon too!!! Sugoi!

Ernestine is my best friend's, Lai, little sister so therefor she's my little sister. I love you Ernestine!

Inside that box is what Fatch and I will be wearing for the POTY. Don't you wish you knew?

So, we finally got to eat regular food and we chose to keep it quazi healthy w/ Tofu House. But while waiting we ate up some good stuff at Yogurtworld.

Be careful! Those are not hardboiled! They are for in your soup like when you cook Ramen! Cool!

I love Korean style cuz they give you bunch of sides that you don't know what the hell you're eating but it's dank!

I got #2 cuz Jo and Frees got soups. Meat Party!!! HAHAHAHA!

Jojobean got #8. It was pretty hearty and crabby.

Frees got #4, it was more tofu-ey (sp)?

Itadakimas!!! I love real food!

More chicken in my diet from now on. And fruits and veggies.

My stomach shrank! I could not for the life of me eat it all!

But, there is a separate compartment in my tummy for Yogurtworld!

Good choices my friends! Time for our awesome "Cleansers Breakfast" tomorrow!

We didn't go to Tajima, but we were still on Convoy. It counts for a Adult Emporium picture. You're first Adult Emporium picture Jo! Frees you're funny! XXX!

I was ready for bed talking to Ollie when we decided to go to El Dorado downtown. But on the way there we decided to "fuck it" and just have a beer at Cheers, our favorite local bar. Saw Danny Romero, Sean McDade, Jamie, and of course April came by. Good random times Orrie. FF.

Wildboyz 4 life.

After a long while, I finally saw this movie and it was totally awesome! I forgot that I'm in a wine club! Who want's to be my date for some wine tasting!?!

Top rockin, body rockin, hip hoppin fun.

www.alvinisms.com
www.willysantos.com
www.segue-mag.com
www.hoeyinc.com
www.mavyn.com
www.tmdance.org

No comments: