Saturday, February 07, 2009

Alvinisms 724

"They always say time changes things, but you actually have to change them yourself."

-Andy Warhol

Did you know: I can sew. (Not everything; but I can hold my own)

Thought of the day: Fatch and I got 4 more sessions before the POTY (Party of the Year) and we're really getting our groove back. And it's not gonna stop there cuz this is just a good refresher for our love of bboyin and I just wanna give a big thanks to KJ and Ving for opening up the studio for us to session. Can we top the last year's outfit? Don't worry, we're pretty sure this one is memorable too.

Food for thought:

Pizza consisting of a thin crispy crust layered with homemade basil pesto, caramelized onions, sauteed portobello mushrooms, browned and crumbled homemade sausage, buffalo mozzarella, and a light sprinkling of of tomato basil feta. After baking it's garnished the pizza with torn leaves of basil to add a level of freshness. Good Lord.

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz


Come through. We got tons of good shit.

Dude I already bought the video and watched it 3 times. So good. Hurry and buy your copy cuz out of 9 we have 3 left. Only at Mira Mesa.

And if you've been sleeping under a rock don't forget to show your skills.

Now this has got to be one of the coolest helmets I've seen.

I've only owned 1 other pair of Nikes. And I wore them maybe 3 times.

But for $24 I had to buy these furry shoes.

If you watched Beat Street you'd know who the Bronx Rockers are...But you know I'm all about Beat Street red.

Did you know: Fatch aka Mr. Mira Mesa aka JR aka Wilfredo aka JRazcal was voted one of North San Diego's top 5 bboys. He got style for days.

Me on the other hand? I'm just basics and headspins.

We're gonna top this from the Woodstock POTY.

On the way to the Carlsbad Outlet for ideas for our outfits, we saw a massive rainbow.

Purple rainbow and 2 guys in a car? Hmmm...JK. No homo.

Later that night Jojobean, Jenny and I last minute decided to go to Bar Pink to watch this awesome band called El Ten Eleven. They're my myspace default if you wanna hear em.

They put on a good show and the music is trippy to watch live.

Bubbles everywhere. I like this place.

You can't tell but its a packed house. There was a line to get into the place.

Buy their album, you won't be sorry.

I told Josie, "this could be music to the soundtrack of my life."

OMG, I got this from Meghan's blog and it's a fuckin trip!!! This kid really is ON drugs! OMG! HAHAHA! Thanks Meghan!

www.alvinisms.com
www.willysantos.com
www.segue-mag.com
www.hoeyinc.com
www.mavyn.com
www.tmdance.org

No comments: