Saturday, February 07, 2009

Alvinisms 723

"It is easier to get forgiveness than permission."

-Stuart's Law of Retroaction

Did you know: I lived out of my truck (homeless) for 3 days straight in Fullerton.

Thought of the day: In reference to my "did you know" I chose to do this as a test to myself and an experiment. I've always wondered how people end up homeless and what it would be like. Even though I did have school to take up time and keep my mind occupied, it was still tough. I woke up in front of Del Taco and would brush my teeth in its bathroom. Read magazines and listen to music at Bionic to keep busy. Other than that I'd skate around parking lots and hang out Underground to pass time. Living w/out a home is defs not something I'd ever want to do or would want any of my friends to have to go through. So thank you to all my Fulltown family for housing me at my lowest and standing next to me at my highest. You know I'm here for you anytime as well. Love.

Food for thought: Too many right now. BRB.

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz

The Master Cleanse from Alvin Benavidez on Vimeo.

If you wanna know what we were on during the cleanse, watch this. I know ya'll got nothing to do on a Sunday except go to Church w/ yo fams then Costco or the Navy base. So now you're at home bored as shit and have nothing to do. So watch my video and enjoy.

www.alvinisms.com
www.willysantos.com
www.segue-mag.com
www.hoeyinc.com
www.mavyn.com
www.tmdance.org

No comments: