Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Alvinisms 722

"A handful of patience is worth more than a bushel of brains."

-Dutch Proverb

Did you know: Motley Crue got there name when someone came up to Mic Mars and said, "oh isn't this a motley lookin crew" (Thanks to Christian from Willys Workshop). This fact was from Alvinism 107. (Nans, this reminds of Bread on Market w/ Keith and Edwin)

Thought of the day: I like looking back at my Alvinisms and typing in a random word and seeing what came up. Like my "did you know" took me back a long ass time ago; 2006 to be exact. Its crazy to think of all the things I've done in the past 3 years after graduating college. This is a whole nother "thought of the day".

I'm done w/ the cleanse!!! Fruits and on Sunday all the cleaners are having almond pancakes, pure maple syrup, eggs, spinach, tomatoes, fresh squeezed OJ breakfast at my house! CONGRATS! LETS GO WHALE WATCHING!

Food for thought (countdown):

This movie seriously is one of the most epic films ever. I watched it w/ commentary first to learn what to appreciate about it. I was so intrigued that I watched it right after again w/out it. Thats 7 hours of awesome!!!

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz


I convinced Gelly and Jojobean to go to the Motley Crue concert. Totally worth it right!?! Told yah!

Christian works w/ me at Willys and teaches me all about Rock and Roll. So of course when I found out about Motley Crue he was the first I called. Nice to hang out w/ you April!

2 TAA: Steven and Joe and 1 SAA: Julz

I miss your bummy faces!

Concerts are the best. Heck, live music is the best.

I can appreciate any music and any crowd. This was so much fun.

"He's the one they call Dr. Feel good."

If only the Snoop Dogg concert had tons of flashing lights like this.

Don't fall asleep in my truck! It's only Monday!


www.alvinisms.com
www.willysantos.com
www.segue-mag.com
www.hoeyinc.com
www.mavyn.com
www.tmdance.org

No comments: