Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Alvinisms 721

"A bird does not sing because it has an answer. It sings because it has a song."

-Chinese Proverb

Did you know: I got jumped by 5 guys in 2nd grade.

Thought of the day: People think you're gonna be hella weak and lethargic while on this crazy cleanse. But not me! Maybe it's because I'm just high on life or I'm adding the wrong amount of maple syrup but I feel good as new. So far I've been surfing, yoga, running, biking, bboying and snowboarding on Sunday. Not to mention going to see Motley Crue, working 2 jobs and handling my business. Here's to being stronger than you think. Word.

Food for thought (countdown):

Day 6 and a six pack. That's not me of course.

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz

This what I saw on my way for the quickest surf session at 20th street Del Mar.

Yeah it was cold in the water but it's always just nice to finally be out there bobbing in the waves. Or in Monday's case, lack there of.

I've done later sunset sessions but this one was very tranquil since it was solo.

This dude had a crazy bike w/ a motor on it. I'd feel much safer on a Vespa.

Oh! This summer TK, Fatch, Kimtan and I wanna get beach house for a week! Who's in!?! Wake up eat and surf!

Have you seen the movie "Endless Summer". That's like San Diego.

I wish I walked my dog on the beach just once. I miss you Kodak.

I was only in for like 20 mins cuz the sun was setting and I wanted to enjoy the sunset, the beach was flat, and don't forget cold!

But reading a magazine while relaxing out here makes its totally worth it.

One day I'll be able to do this everyday.

Wish you were there to enjoy it w/ me!

Surf's up people.

www.alvinisms.com
www.willysantos.com
www.segue-mag.com
www.hoeyinc.com
www.mavyn.com
www.tmdance.org

1 comment:

cous said...

i got jumped by four guys in the forth grade...while waliking my little sister home...