Friday, January 30, 2009

Alvinisms 714

"Bite off more than you can chew, then chew it. Plan more than you can do, then do it."

-Anonymous

Did you know: I used to try to cut off my birthmark (on my right foot) when I was in elementary school cuz my bro said it'd grow and cover my whole body. Geez I was gullible.

Thought of the day: It's 9am right on a Saturday morning. I should be out like a log right now cuz we went DT for Jenn's bday but instead I found myself cleaning since 8 am. As I walked outside to toss the trash I find the weather absolutely perfect! I mean it was warm but the air had a cool crisp snap to it. If I were a smoker I'd sit outside and ill but I'm not so I chose to go for a quick jog around the block.

Its funny how the simplest, randomest, cheapest, easiest things can put a smile on your face and can totally make your day. I hope you have one of these moments if not a million. Have a great day friends.

Food for thought:

Here's what the Freezers and Cile will be macking on for 10 days. Wish us luck!

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz

This is an old video from skydiving. I totally forgot you recorded this Mike! Skywalkers!

I'm signed up. So take your shot!!!

Frees and I hit up Chilis after work one day and went over to World Market to find this gem.

I took Toe-Knee to Cobbles & The Shits and we ended up at the Waterfalls.

Why so many romantic escapades w/ this guy?

You can hike or bike here. Either way its worth it.

Last time I came here we were jumping the rocks at night.

Those stairs are dangerous on a bike.

Hello Toes.

Hello Me.

Ride or die.


Having a moment.


Afterwards we at at Sushihana w/ Gelly, Jenny, and Kris. Toe-Knee has those pics. Then Gelly and I continued our ongoing rivalry in chess. She was up a rook and a bishop but I came back! Never say die! Mr. Motivator got you out the house and back on the board. See! I better see these in my Mr. Motivator folder Buns!

www.alvinisms.com
www.willysantos.com
www.segue-mag.com
www.hoeyinc.com
www.mavyn.com
www.tmdance.org

No comments: