Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Alvinisms 712

"Style is knowing who you are, what you want to say and not giving a damn."

-Gore Vidal

Did you know: Frogs cannot swallow with their eyes open.

Thought of the day: So I'm doing this master cleanse w/ Frees and Cile so I won't be drinking up or eating my shizz for 10 days. Its not about looking skinny or getting the bod of a God. Its about fixing my body and restarting what I spent 26 destroying.

Who do you know puts down 2 double doubles, fries, and a 10 x 10 (yes you read it right) or carne asada fries, carne asada burrito, and 5 rolled tacos in one sitting!?! Or ate 2 carne asada burritos in one sitting at least 2-3 times a week in high school!?! Or drank practically every weekend in college? I DID! SHIT!!!

And as much activity as I do, I know its not enough to make my insides healthy and clean. When I'm 65 I don't wanna die of colon cancer or something like that. I wanna be like saving a baby or taking a bullet for a friend; not lying in bed with my booty killing me. So Imma do this. And I'm doing it w/ the worst timing.

Superbowl Sunday is when I start. I figure if I can start on Super Effin Bowl Sunday the rest of it should be a lot easier. So here's my outreached hand asking for your support in not offering me drinks or food and for just some moral support in embarking on this thing. I believe I have very strong mental fortitude and I trust Frees and Cile completely so its time to do this right. There are some doubters already but that just makes me wanna prove them wrong even more. Win, win, win. That's how this is gonna roll.

Food for thought: Food pictures below because they are part of my plan.

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz

At one point in my life I was pretty fit. I know I ain't like uber fat; I just don't feel 100%. Brian, Leo, Chachee, Alvinism, & Christine chillin in San Francisco before Battlefest.
So we made an official contract w/ a witness. I'm actually really excited to go ATVing or something gnarly and fun! Click on it to read the details! (We tried to make it funny by sounding fancy.)


Oh my OG Wildboy TJ!!! I haven't seen you in a while man! I miss you brotha! Nice hair and glasses. Time for handstand races.

I even conned Gelly into coming by, even though she felt shitty. Thanks though mah. I hope you're feeling better and I promise to see your dog and go running.

So...since we're doing this wild cleanse we're just heffing the fuck out!!! Orient Valley's new restaurant just opened (& ran out of tocino) so we macked on some crazy pork.
And on Frees' and I's favorite meal in one: okoy! (w/ vinegar of course)


Afterwards Frees, Toes, Vincent-San, Hamster & I went to see "The Wrestler" which was a friggin pretty good movie. Frees even cried! Hahaha! Sorry to put you on blast. Watch it!

This is the poster for "Night At The Museum 2"...Have you ever seen Abraham Lincoln throw up the Wildboyz sign? I have.



I am not a shoe collector. In fact I've only collect 2 pairs (Sal 23s & Lakai "Where The Wild Things Are") But I want these so bad!
I'm no sneaker head, but this movie is gonna be sick, I love the shoes, and they say "Wild" all over it! What's not to love!?!

These were my very first skate shoe ever then I handed them down to Edwin. Sal Barbier dated my friend's sister and kicked em down to me. Nostalgia is a wonderful thing.

People are already signing up. Come and join or see the fun. If you wanna see coverage from the last tourney see Alvinisms 649 and Alvinisms 650

www.alvinisms.com
www.willysantos.com
www.segue-mag.com
www.hoeyinc.com
www.mavyn.com
www.tmdance.org

No comments: