Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Alvinisms 706

"To those who cling to power through corruption and deceit and the silencing of dissent know that you are on the wrong side of history."

-President Barack Obama

Did you know: I call Althea "Frees" and she calls me "Frees" but you can refer to us as "Freezers"

Thought of the day: Eating is the easiest way to make yourself happy. Yeah you gotta watch your health and I do care about maintaining shape and living a long healthy life...but sometimes you just give in to that delicious craving you got that you've been drooling about all day. Many of you know me as that lil kid that eats like a fat kid. And to be honest, its damn hard not to show it cuz it's less space for it to go!

Check it, say TK and I eat the same about of food. His shit gets spread out over 6 feet of body; whereas my shit only get through like a foot less; therefore, I get chaaaabbier a lot faster.

The easiest way to offset it?...Laugh a lot, be active, and offset that shit w/ water and adjusting your eating habit. Cuz honestly I should be Theodore instead of Alvin but hay! My lifestyle requires a lot of food cuz Imma always be on the move...even when I sleep.

Enough ranting and raving. Time to rock and roll.

Food for thought:

I am addicted to Tajima eggs. I ordered 3 extra, so totalling 4 eggs w/ my ramen....smiley face.

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz

I love the Navy. Just everything about these ships from how much shit they put in it to how it's made trips me out.

Check out these heavy duty rounds!

And these aren't even the biggest weapons either. Shit is hard man!

I'm still learning about family.

Sammy is a big goof. I know which side of the family it comes from.

And Reinah is a future blogger. You know what side that comes from too.

You saved all of us.

Ahoy!!!

That seems like a big umbrella for a small person. Who is that?

It's Sammy!!!


I'm proud of you broskee.



See you sooner than later.

The white ship is the USS Mercy. Gelly served on that ship.

Afterwards I met up w/ Gelo to go fishing in this uber secret spot.

You either fall into the water or fall back a couple stories. It's gnarly so be careful.

Peeps been here before.

Mas.

Random scary face.

Its a dam from the water to peril. But there's fish in there!

You just can't see em.

Moving on to another secret spot. Yeah, we go the distance to fish.

But it's worth it!

At night Freezy, Fatch and I went to Incahoots for some line dancing!!!

Freezers always have fun fun fun!


After ripping the dance floor we went to Bar Basic to meet some of my coworkers but ran into Mahalene! Hi mama!!!

Look at Fatch's face! And Frees is totally into it! Precious!

And...afterwards you know if the Freezers are together we're gonna get Taji Taj where we ran into Dung! I haven't seen him in 8 years!

Joey and Mark were there too. Its a Mt. Carmel, Rancho Bernardo, and Scripps reunion.

Triple X for fun fun fun!!!

www.alvinisms.com
www.willysantos.com
www.segue-mag.com
www.hoeyinc.com
www.mavyn.com
www.tmdance.org

No comments: