Thursday, December 25, 2008

Alvinisms 685

"Life is either a great adventure or nothing."

-Helen Keller

Did you know: The Hundred Years’ War (a war to determine who the rightful King of France would be) was actually 116 years long. It was during this war that Saint Joan rose up in France to lead her army to victory.

Thought of the day: In accordance to my quote of the day, I just feel like if Helen Keller (born blind and deaf) can live a full life w/out even know what blue is or what the ocean sounds like then what's stopping us from being completely happy!?! I'll tell you one thing. Fear. Fear of being wrong, fear of embarassment, fear of resentment. And you know what; fear is okay...as long as it doesn't get the best of us. So I say, take the mutha effin plunge and stare fear in the face. Here's to hoping I take my own advice.

Food for thought:

Thank you to Iris and your sorority sisters for cooking up an awesome dinner and letting me reap some of the benefits! Cheesy bread, seasoned chicken, spaghetti w/ wheat noodles and tofu turkey makes for a healthy and delicious dinner. Girls you are welcome to the house anytime!


-Alvinism of the Wildboyz

I'm fudgin starved to go back out into the ocean again. Yes even the cold water. But this stupid split is killing me.

Hello to my hopeful saviors. This is how I spent my Xmas Eve and Xmas.

MacGyver taught me well.

My old room is sooo empty!

It was a quaint Christmas w/ just my Mom, Dad and I. Nothing extravagent but fulfilling none the less. I love you guys. We always wear red on Xmas and at Christmas Mass.
www.alvinisms.com
www.willysantos.com
www.hoeyinc.com
www.mavyn.com
www.tmdance.org

No comments: